ExclamationCoding a WarRock Spammer

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Coding a WarRock Spammer
Sorry if this is in wrong section, but since it involves WarRock, then w/e.
How can I make a WarRock spammer, and do I need a .dll.
I know a guy off of *** (Word is censord, not T(g)S, they are down anyway,w00t), and he says I need a .DLL to make it? IS that true?
I already have what I want it to look like, but I am still trying to figure out the code that I am supposed to put in the codes, that make the spammer start, and stop when you click the start and stop button, but what is this code?
I know there has got to be a code for a Spammer that was made with Visual C++, but not necessarily for Spamming, but for Macro...
Does anyone know this code? And I'm not talking about a code made by some one else rather than Microsoft...
Also, where do you put this code, and when the spammer gets detected, will the same code I used to make the first one still work?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am new to coding, and I am trying out with making a spammer before I make a hack...
And PLEASE don't start saying, "Just go find a tutorial nub" because I have searched and all I could find is noob videos about people hacking, with no tutorial, and the tutorials i even find, are not even FOR Visual C++
By the way, I am using:
Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition.
P.S: Is the Visual C++ Express Editon a 30-day free trial thing?
umm nobody will answer u the post is too long edit it and just post ur question alot easier and ppl may read
if i knew anything about C++ i would help, sadly that area of computers are waayy past me.. Gl finding it.. there are some really good coders here, meebe sending them a pm will get you something..
dude.....very long yeh...but you gotta go out and search on google....yahoo....netscape...i dunno everywhere all you gotta searc up is "Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition" and go to the website and read the tutorial :]. hope i helped
y'all don't help him i no him in rl he wont shut up acting gay hey wanna help me make a spammer if u do you will be remembered on mpgh
Uhm we don't really need to know what your coding...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us