all wall glitches are made with WTW + u got shotgun no spread in 0:58 BUSTED
Originally Posted by Intellectual
all wall glitches are made with WTW + u got shotgun no spread in 0:58 BUSTED
Originally Posted by iSmexy
0:58 no spread fail and WTW
You're right about the no spread hack, but seriously, these glitches are working... I know how to it
Originally Posted by Ohusen
You're right about the no spread hack, but seriously, these glitches are working... I know how to it
already chill still hacker detected
if you jump on some corner, i have tryd this already and it doesn't work
nice walk trought wall
To everyone who says this is made with wtw, it is NOT. I know how to do this, doesn't require any hacks (you take damage most places, though).
Nice video
0:58 no spread fail and WTW
It isn't glitch if you need hack to do it -.-
stop keep trying , WTW , NR GG stop posting >.> or post in discussion...in almost all your glitch you shouldve died.
it not WTW it wall pass glitch
I can do that glitch
It works only in NA?
Originally Posted by mihainaum99
It works only in NA?
No, it should work in all versions (I've tried it in CFEU, CFNA and CFCH).