PixaL Art

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
PixaL Art
I Got Bored And Made Zapdos, Ill Post The DL If You Want ItHere It Is Guys:




Update:

I Made Zekrom Aswell:



Virus Scan(s):
Zapdos:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/1066...is/1349298719/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...c2e5e136311f9d

Zekrom:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...478f76d3111b9e
https://www.virustotal.com/file/ed8c...is/1349298819/

Zapdos_mpgh.net.zip197 KB · 14 downloads Scanning…
Zekrom_mpgh.net.zip158 KB · 6 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Virus scans, please?
Updated Thanks, I Keep On Forgetting To Post 'Em Lol,
Thats pretty cool nice job. Not to be a dick or anything, but you spelled "Pixel" wrong, but w/e. :P I wish I could do pixel art, but i suck...
Quote Originally Posted by IdefyHope View Post
Thats pretty cool nice job. Not to be a dick or anything, but you spelled "Pixel" wrong, but w/e. :P I wish I could do pixel art, but i suck...

Opps Lol, Ill Fix That Now, If I Can Lol. But Just Keep Practicing
Just want to ask.. i dont spawn anywhere near it. (1.6.2) could you give me the coords of it?
This looks really cool. Nice work.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?