OutdatedNew hack code for 1.0

Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
I would if i could. I have no clue where to find these codes in the swf. What am i supposed to use to find it?
@DragonLord i am fairly new to the sites and would love to start trying to make standalones any suggestion or help would be great
I dont understand can i even make a standalone on a mac
Quote Originally Posted by Windleton View Post
I dont understand can i even make a standalone on a mac
Unfortunately not, i have spent alot of time searching, and the only thing close to any of this is Flasm, only problem here is that it only works on AS2 not AS3, so unless you have a spare Windows PC or use a virtual machine with Windows installed, and or partition your hard drive.....
Im sure there must be a way, I just haven't found one yet sorry :/
Here is Enemy/Player Display hp. The format is a little different because I made this for the program I'm working on. You guys should be able to figure out what goes where.

hpDisplay.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<rotmg version="1.0">
	<mod id="Enemy/Player Display HP">
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="5283">
			hpDisplay_1.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="5290">
			hpDisplay_2.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="5299">
			hpDisplay_3.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm"
			  line="5311">
			hpDisplay_4.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/net/_-03v.class.asasm"
			  line="8131">
			hpDisplay_5.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
</rotmg>
hpDisplay_1.txt
Code:
getlocal0
getlex QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-d7")
getlocal2
subtract
dup
setlocal 13
convert_d
getlex QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-Kj")
convert_d
divide
callproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "g2r_color"), 1
setlocal 14
hpDisplay_2.txt
Code:
pop
getlocal 13
hpDisplay_3.txt
Code:
pop
getlocal 14
hpDisplay_4.txt
Code:
 trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "g2r_color")
  method
   refid "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:GameObject/g2r_color"
   param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Number")
   returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
   body
	maxstack 7
	localcount 2
	initscopedepth 1
	maxscopedepth 1
	code

	getlocal1
	pushdouble .5
	ifgt OVER_50

	pushint				16776960 ; yellow
	pushint				1280
	findpropstrict		QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
	pushbyte			50
	getlocal1
	pushbyte			100
	multiply
	subtract
	callproperty		QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int"), 1
	multiply
	subtract
	returnvalue

OVER_50:
	pushint				65280 ; green
	pushint				327680
	findpropstrict		QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
	pushbyte			100
	getlocal1
	pushbyte			100
	multiply
	subtract
	callproperty		QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int"), 1
	multiply
	add
	returnvalue
	
	end ; code
   end ; body
  end ; method
 end ; trait
hpDisplay_5.txt
Code:
		getlocal1
		getproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "color_")
		pushint 65280
		ifne NOT_HP

		getlocal1
		getproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text_")
		pushbyte 0
		pushbyte 1
		callproperty QName(Namespace("http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), "slice"), 2
		pushstring "+"
		ifne NOT_HP

		findpropstrict QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
		getlocal1
		getproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text_")
		callproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int"), 1
		getlocal2
		getproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-d7")
		add
		dup
		getlocal1
		swap
		pushstring " ["
		add
		getlocal1
		getproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text_")
		add
		pushstring "]"
		add
		setproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text_")
		getlocal2
		swap
		getlocal2
		getproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-Kj")
		convert_d
		divide
		callproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "g2r_color"), 1
		getlocal1
		swap
		setproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "color_")

	NOT_HP:
The .xml file (code for hpDisplay.xml here) says where to place everything. file2mod is the file to modify and line is a line number reference of where to place the code in file2mod (in an unmodified state). The .txt file reference is where to find the code to insert. Place code in the .txt below the instruction found on reference line number.
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post

* No Ally Particle

Open Particle.class.asasm. Find the Draw method. Locate the first "pushscope" and insert this code under it :

Code:
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "objectId_")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "ownerId_")
      ifeq                L500

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-xH")
      iffalse             L500

      returnvoid

L500:
Do the same thing for the DrawShadow method
Did you mean Projectile when you said Particle?
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Did you mean Projectile when you said Particle?
yes..No Ally Particle is the old name

I wonder if is possible again to see others inventory...
I can only display the XP fame and stats..

They changed the way the inventory is handled ..
dsqfjhb.png486 KB · 16 downloads
how did you get xp fame and stats?, all i see is there hp and mp stats
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
yes..No Ally Particle is the old name

I wonder if is possible again to see others inventory...
I can only display the XP fame and stats..

They changed the way the inventory is handled ..
Ya, a lot of things have changed. Did you notice they separated the equipment slots from the inventory slots? They are no longer the same object.
Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlord3344 View Post
how did you get xp fame and stats?, all i see is there hp and mp stats

There is 2 differents things:
1 ) The hack which force numbers display (in main message)
2) The hack which display xp/fame bar, players stas and inventory, which i posted after .. except it doesnt display inventory anymore...
i use these codes and http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...-messages.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...odes-here.html
topics to make my own client, all your info is there, download yogda and rabcdasm
and i just use the outdated codes thread for rabcdasm console commands
opening swf

swfdecompress client.swf
abcexport client.swf
rabcdasm client-1.abc

and closing swf

back to terminal

rabcasm client-1\client-1.main.asasm
abcreplace client.swf 1 client-1\client-1.main.abc

and both those programs use to tear apart your swf can be found http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ful-tools.html
@nilly, the Program's Coming Out Nice... Using Java??
To those who are wondering what it is, It's a Hack Applicator..
Steps:
1.Decompiles swf
2.Gets the hack from the text files and location from xml
3.Applies Hack
4.Recompiles the swf
-------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Use a different extension with zip archiving to store the hacks, like Microsoft did with .themepack files?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Originally Posted by UltraN00b View Post
@nilly, the Program's Coming Out Nice... Using Java??
To those who are wondering what it is, It's a Hack Applicator..
Steps:
1.Decompiles swf
2.Gets the hack from the text files and location from xml
3.Applies Hack
4.Recompiles the swf
-------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Use a different extension with zip archiving to store the hacks, like Microsoft did with .themepack files?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ya, it works pretty well. Basically this thing addresses the need to be able to easily tailor a client to one's liking by allowing her to easily add and remove hacks (including new hacks) as she sees fit. I got all the internal processes working. Going to work on the gui after I finished updating some hacks.

Oh, it does support looking in .zip files for .xml and associated files. It is pretty flexible allowing one to organize their hacks in a wide variety of ways.

Oh, and ya I'm using java for this. I'm thinking about coding the gui in actionscript while keeping all the internal processes java. I'm not sure how that will work out but I figured it would be a good learning experience.
@nilly consider autoupdating method names by making the program to search the files for constants that the hack-maker specifies should be in the class, whatever the method name...
Ya I thought about that. Some rudimentary pattern searching could be implemented although I'm not sure how effective it can be. In any case that is a problem I'll save for another day. If I go in that direction, I would like to tackle spam before working on name updating.

I plan on releasing the source when I release to program so adding any needed features doesn't have to depend on me.
Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us