OutdatedNew hack code for 1.0

Posts 61–63 of 63 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Well it could be one of two things. Either they changed something ingame or reobfuscated the code without making any game changes. That's why I was curious if they secretly patched something. Most likely they did. If they just reobfuscated, this would be a change targeted exclusively at combating hacked clients.

Edit: Then again, it would be a lousy way to combat hacked clients. So this must of been a secret hotfix.
I have been getting disconnected a lot the last day or so. Is this due to them making the fix and should I just start over and redo my client with the new swf from the site?
It's possible the disconnects are from a dated client. Maybe updating the client will fix this. I haven't been watching how often they are updating the client so I don't know if they stopped for a while or if they are still updating on a daily bases. If they are doing it on a daily bases, well it wouldn't be long before your client is dated again.
I encountered many bug in the hacked version like D/c and lag. BUT ... i tried to play on the website : same problem.
For me these 2 bugs are build related and linked.

Also, legit people are reporting tremendous lag and connection problems on the official forum since their 1.0.

Mr Nacho, would you please mark this thread, like the others 1.0 / 124 threads , as outdated?
Thank you so much !
Posts 61–63 of 63 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us