PatchedUAV Hack - Works in Demo

Posts 181–195 of 248 · Page 13 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by hellson100 View Post
no no i didnt mean that , i like the other hacks like EXP farmer and euro , gun adder , some things else but i dont like the playing hacks like anti kick and UAV that what i mean
I feel the same xD. i LOVE the Euro hack and the EXP hack, and i dont care if other ppl use that just have fun with it.
But when someone uses the 1 hit kill hack or stuff like AUV hack i just hate that xD. Just because i self dont use hacks like that because thats really noob ^^.
But i wont complain about this because everyone has his diffrent play style and alot of people like the 1 hit K0 xD
Works great thanks.
After i put in my MPGH name and click "Check" the internet browser opens up but the UAV hack doesnt come up like it did in the video.

Can someone help me?


Edit: Oh on the steps it says use a Bypass for GG. What is that and how to i get it?
Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
Nice, demolition version i guess? i need a USB keyboard because my Macbook doesn't have the end key :/
COMMAND + Left Arrow Key = END
my saids that it can not work because of the gameguard something like that
Does the old version works?
Quote Originally Posted by kb041204 View Post
Does the old version works?
why do you think they had to update =_=
The old version still works.
old version work sometimes not all times
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


You need to disable(Not delete!) GG driver and replace GG files with the ones that were published in the 64bit bypass.
Yeah I had bypassed it by this method before but now it just doesn't inject or shows an error that ava might be protected with GG ... so I guess im having problems Bypassing it after patch. I'm running as an admin and injecting right after game starts and followed all the GG bypass post steps.
I'll try to fix this and if I find a solution i'll post it
This is even better then the old one, the old one doesn't work in demo. You'll only see like 3-4 person.
This sometimes makes AVA stop responding.
I'm not maybe the first of it but asked:. I did everything like in the video and autoinject Just how do I enable it?

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Sorry, i have found.
dont inject the hack till your already in AVA and click END when your in the Demo game
it so big shit.. make dll better, fakin Anti-Leecher not work write nick and no check...
Posts 181–195 of 248 · Page 13 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?