New duping method.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
New duping method.
I have found a new duping method, please note that this only happened to me once, and I couldn't get it to work again.
As I was putting a demon frog into my inv, I kept mass clicking. One popped into my inv and one stayed at the bottom. To confirm this works, I decided to use both and they did work. Please tell me if you got it to work.

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

I got it working again! c8
LoL I just tired this with a bank full of ammys it actually duped one of them only issue is when you close the game and open it it reverts back to how many you should have.. Going ot try to trade the duped one and see if it stays or if I just loose one.
I don't understand. Can you guide me through this? Thanks.
Yah doesnt work.. It jsut reverts back when you nexus outa the bank.. Maybe if you picked the stuff up outa of a bag and quickly tradded it but I think your chracter you tradded it from would just be missing an ammy next time he logged on

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Don't do this I just lost an ammy... It vanished into thin air..
How did you lose it?
I had this accidentally happen too, With that ant pet.
Same thing in a SB with a snake shield. Got two shield, but reverted to one after going to realm
You haven't duped anything. It's client sided.
hmmm wht the guides?
Aww, just a client-sided bug. It disappears when you dc/go back to nexus.
When you trade it - it disappears.
When you try to wear 'duped' item - it does not work.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us