Hacking tutorial & all about making hacks

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking tutorial & all about making hacks
Last days I was thinking about coding. I like it, i want to study it, and i think that CA hacks would be a good start.
So, atm i don't know anything about coding, only program i was using was Visual Basics(I was copying some codes for -nx hack-)...

So, i want to find any man, guy, woman, whoever, who can teach me following:

a) Which programs i need for coding, hacks making,etc..
b) How to code some basic hacks like wallhack, no recoil, no spread,etc...
c) How can i make injector
d) Which literature is best for me



I HAVE BASIC SKILLS IN:

- Photoshop CS4;6 -

I read some topics on MPGH, like commands and stuff but i don't even know what to do with it


I am not giving any reward, you can get a good feeling, and new hacks

CONTACT: MPGH Private messages
SKYPE: easports5
GFX wont really help.

You need to learn C++. Not many people offer that, especially for free.

Learn C++
Hacks have been coded in VB before. As Flengo said, GFX plays no role in coding. Learn off tutorials.

/Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us