Got Banned how do i get back into the game?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Got Banned how do i get back into the game?
Sup Guys,
So hopefully i can get some information here, I was banned by GGC-Stream(Punkbuster). How do i get back? i dont mind buying a new game and such but what i am asking is how does it work? Do i simply buy a new Key and Add it to my existing Origin account? or do i have to make a new one?
I'd like to keep my email so cant i delete my account and add the game then?
Much Loves <3
i think you need a new IP,Account,Game ..
new origin account and game, then its done
New account and game
Right oh thanks alot then guys
yeah but somehow you can be linked to your old account dono how they got that shit figured out
I can be linked to my old account? hows that work?
overlapped ip or something
They wont ban u cus they discovered u hacked before. I was banned on 2 accoutns before, and then never on a third one, and that third one is still 100% unbanned and im playing on it everyday
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
They wont ban u cus they discovered u hacked before. I was banned on 2 accoutns before, and then never on a third one, and that third one is still 100% unbanned and im playing on it everyday
wont ban you but you can be linked and then suspected
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?