QuestionHelpMCEdit Blue Screen

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
MCEdit Blue Screen
So one day I wanted to edit one of my worlds and when I opened MCEdit, the screen turned blue. I've tried restarting my computer, reinstalling the program and tried to create new worlds, but it just doesnt seem to work

*If it helps, I tried to click the "Check for updates" button and this came up:
Error while fetching release: [Errno socket error] [Errno 11004] getaddinfo failed
Screenshots:



Please help me with this, I really want to edit my server worlds and my singleplayer worlds. Thanks!

This is my first thread post, I hope I did it right
can an admin or mod close this thread? i fixed it...
@Nico



/2short
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us