I got good idea for hack Please check it.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I got good idea for hack Please check it.
I got good idea for hack but i don't know how to make 1 so...
this is my idea. Tribes got that thing you can refer a frinds so i toght mybe some1 can make good hack that make you refer
ppl or something idk.. BTW think on that hackers
I don't think that's possible isn't the level hack server sided? It's not that easy too... It's just way too hard

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jkljkl218 View Post
I don't think that's possible isn't the level hack server sided? It's not that easy too... It's just way too hard
First you need a hack that makes an account and levels it up to level 6....
Quote Originally Posted by jkljkl218 View Post
I don't think that's possible isn't the level hack server sided? It's not that easy too... It's just way too hard

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------



First you need a hack that makes an account and levels it up to level 6....
you are right, EXP is server sided...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?