Hello

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Hello
Hello MPGH Members & Staff,

I am Luminescentz some know me from various sites as Luminescent. I like to think of MPGH as paradise while the site I currently work for as an unorganized mess. Here is a list about me:
- I program in C++ and various other languages
- I am 16 about to be 17 in april
- I am male
- I am very good friends with my buddy @Flengo for as long as I can remember

And that sums up the basics.
Welcome to MPGH my good friend
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH.
nice to meat you welcome to mpgh
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome To MPGH
Welcome to MPGH!
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?