Bleach Chapter 512

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Bleach Chapter 512
You can read it here.. Bleach 512ⓘ

 
My Comments

Chapter a bit confusing.. but,
Akon freed Ichigo from the cage he was locked in
Shaz Domino killed Akon
Ichigo killed him ina instant and then talks to Byakuya
He prob gon die soon :/

I'm guessing Ichigo will lose and then royal Guards will arrive or Ishida, Ryuken, Isshin, Yourichi will come.
Aizen shud be coming in sometime too. Maybe..

Eh, ichigo is just gonna kill all the quincy.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Eh, ichigo is just gonna kill all the quincy.
Yeah. If zaraki could I know Ichigo can. Idk what he gon do about the boss tho. Ichigo ain't THAT strong. I haven't seen his hollow form in a minute so idk if he can pull that off or even his final form cuz he lost that too.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us