New rule

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
New rule
There really needs to be a new rule added to mpgh.

Accusing members of leeching with out proof.

It's slowly becoming a very annoying problem.

Can't flame the retards that accuse you of being a leecher because it's against the rules. So how can you get them to stop?
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
There really needs to be a new rule added to mpgh.

Accusing members of leeching with out proof.

It's slowly becoming a very annoying problem.

Can't flame the retards that accuse you of being a leecher because it's against the rules. So how can you get them to stop?
you dont stop them.
Report them for spam and/or send me a PM with the thread in question and one of the Minions will take care of it. People bitch and moan all of the time, you need to make sure to just report and ignore them to ensure you do not get into trouble. I had the same issue, I used to flame EVERYBODY. A couple infractions, bans, and threats helped me realize it's more fun to prove people are retarded in a more intelligent way. By reporting them.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Report them for spam and/or send me a PM with the thread in question and one of the Minions will take care of it. People bitch and moan all of the time, you need to make sure to just report and ignore them to ensure you do not get into trouble. I had the same issue, I used to flame EVERYBODY. A couple infractions, bans, and threats helped me realize it's more fun to prove people are retarded in a more intelligent way. By reporting them.
Well do something about this guy because hero gave me a warning when I flamed him.
If only I could find out their IP and then their location and go threw their ISP to find their address.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...s-demo-15.html
riceboykid

Give him like a 5 day ban and tell him if he accuses me of being a leecher again you'll give me his address and yeah.
Would make me really happy.
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
Well do something about this guy because hero gave me a warning when I flamed him.
If only I could find out their IP and then their location and go threw their ISP to find their address.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...s-demo-15.html
riceboykid

Give him like a 5 day ban and tell him if he accuses me of being a leecher again you'll give me his address and yeah.
Would make me really happy.
you cant just call up the ISP and ask for someones address. just saayyyinnggg.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


you cant just call up the ISP and ask for someones address. just saayyyinnggg.
Aww

Would be cool if you could, who would you have to know to get the information? any idea?
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
Aww

Would be cool if you could, who would you have to know to get the information? any idea?
lemme rephrase that. Yes you could do that. but they wont give it to you. need legal documents to do that.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


lemme rephrase that. Yes you could do that. but they wont give it to you. need legal documents to do that.
hmm.
I could easily get proof that someone uses thepiratebay or something like that and send it to who ever it is that I need to send it to.
that would be funny
Ignore then, who cares if anyone thinks you leeched, if you know you created something and people call you a leecher, you know you made it and just report them.
Ignore him and/or tell a minion. That's a reason they're there for.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Ignore him and/or tell a minion. That's a reason they're there for.
It just doesn't really seem like it's enough.
It was a huge issue not to long ago in the ava section.
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
It just doesn't really seem like it's enough.
It was a huge issue not to long ago in the ava section.
If you feel a minion isn't doing their job, that's what Mods are for. Not sure if AVA has a Moderator. It should, i think.
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
Well do something about this guy because hero gave me a warning when I flamed him.
If only I could find out their IP and then their location and go threw their ISP to find their address.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...s-demo-15.html
riceboykid

Give him like a 5 day ban and tell him if he accuses me of being a leecher again you'll give me his address and yeah.
Would make me really happy.
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
It just doesn't really seem like it's enough.
It was a huge issue not to long ago in the ava section.
I told him to knock it off, be sure to just report the posts from now on, even if the flaming seems justified, it honestly isn't. If he does it again send me a PM as well and I will pass it along to the upper administration letting them know he has had multiple warnings.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post




I told him to knock it off, be sure to just report the posts from now on, even if the flaming seems justified, it honestly isn't. If he does it again send me a PM as well and I will pass it along to the upper administration letting them know he has had multiple warnings.
LOL, it was in YOUR section? Lehsyrus saves the day
use the report button,that's what it's there for!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?