Save Editor Paste Codes Spreadsheet

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Borderlands 2 Save Editor Paste Codes Spreadsheet [~130 and counting]
The Codes

Save Editor Paste Codes

Save Editor Paste Codes (Bank Only) - These codes can only be pasted into the Bank, or they will be removed on load. If you later save and quit and they are not in the bank, they will be removed on load.

How to Use

Get the save editor here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/658-border...1-id-list.html

1. Extract the entire package to a folder.
2. Run the exe.
3. Open a save.
4. Select backpack or bank.
5. Copy one of the codes from the spreadsheet.
6. Click "Paste Code" in the editor.
7. Save.

Submitting Codes

You can enter bank only items yourself, the spreadsheet is R/W for everyone.

1. Please submit in the correct format.
2. Please group lines by type as they're separated in the spreadsheet, that way I can copy the whole block instead of going line by line. By that I mean keep shields together, keep SMGs together, etc...
3. Please note if the item wouldn't be possible to get in game normally. You don't need to put anything if it is legit.

Format:

Name,Description,Paste Code,Your Name,Legit-ness (Only if not legit)
Name,Description,Paste Code,Your Name,Legit-ness (Only if not legit)
Name,Description,Paste Code,Your Name,Legit-ness (Only if not legit)

This makes it 100x easier because I can copy the whole block instead of doing it cell by cell.

Spreadsheet Access

If you contribute a lot of codes and want access to the spreadsheet to do it yourself, PM me.

Bank Codes

The bank codes spreadsheet is open to everyone. Personally I feel those weapons are a bit much, but to each their own. If anybody wants to take charge of the bank codes spreadsheet, PM me and I'll restrict access.
Here are 2 Bank items i have been messing around with, which both turned out pretty well.


x28 Child Grenades Bonus Package Skyrocket (Sky Rocket with Bonus Package damage, throw this baby up into the air and RUN)

Modded Sky Rocket, BOOM?!, BL2(B/Du/LD+O73YFV88lGWe+TmXUE5PgOQiAZTWxdyZwX17Cg==), Ethorion, Bank Item


Infinity Moxxi Superkiller shotgun (This gun has everything, plus a little extra)

Moxxi's Uber Shotty, Kills everything, BL2(hx0Mtjw6aDe46bphOWhT5KxWTaxfoHWo5Z25RV91Mrvo0V 83Dv8+), Ethorion, Bank Item




More to come..
Quote Originally Posted by Ethorion View Post
Here are 2 Bank items i have been messing around with, which both turned out pretty well.


x28 Child Grenades Bonus Package Skyrocket (Sky Rocket with Bonus Package damage, throw this baby up into the air and RUN)

Modded Sky Rocket, BOOM?!, BL2(B/Du/LD+O73YFV88lGWe+TmXUE5PgOQiAZTWxdyZwX17Cg==), Ethorion, Bank Item


Infinity Moxxi Superkiller shotgun (This gun has everything, plus a little extra)

Moxxi's Uber Shotty, Kills everything, BL2(hx0Mtjw6aDe46bphOWhT5KxWTaxfoHWo5Z25RV91Mrvo0V 83Dv8+), Ethorion, Bank Item




More to come..
The Moxxi gun you have is actually an smg
Quote Originally Posted by bubbabyte View Post
The Moxxi gun you have is actually an smg
you'll also find that there is a Moxxi Shotgun.
You can actually put the bank items in yourself, the spreadsheet is open to all.
holy crap thank you for the spreadsheet

i noticed it had everything such as weapons/shields/nades at the bottom

thank you for making it easier!
Last I checked these weapons were not on the legit list. I worked hard to find or trade for them because I wanted to give back to an awesome list that has helped me so much. Please be kind, if I am double posting any of these, it is by mistake. Hope this helps some people out :-) They all have flavor text

Deadly Bloom Shield
BL2(BwAAAAAK0QAJERaggxASSQHEBIQGBCTE//////////8jxP//R8Q=)

Lascaux SMG BL2(hwAAAACOVABB6ANBBCGTcWIpwQKNJQGLChYGLBdY/v8vY3HCYo3l)

Commerce SMG
BL2(hwAAAACwrQBCyANBDCGTdWIxwdKMRQELCpYHLBFY/v8rY/nDgo3l)

Aequitas Shield
BL2(BwAAAACeawAlEeqgoxAy2QFEBAQIhGzE/////////z8YxP//b8Q=)

Sunny Blockhead BL2(hwAAAAC3NwADyINADiGTtUBJg+IMpQAKHBQLKAtQ/v8fQ/mDsg3l)

Sapping Hail BL2(hwAAAACBHgCERgI/CiGTkWIoxKCK4QCDIgYIDBIY/v+vYtjD4Irh)
Quote Originally Posted by SniperZer0 View Post
The Codes

Save Editor Paste Codesⓘ

Save Editor Paste Codes (Bank Only)ⓘ - These codes can only be pasted into the Bank, or they will be removed on load. If you later save and quit and they are not in the bank, they will be removed on load.

How to Use

Get the save editor here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/658-border...1-id-list.html

1. Extract the entire package to a folder.
2. Run the exe.
3. Open a save.
4. Select backpack or bank.
5. Copy one of the codes from the spreadsheet.
6. Click "Paste Code" in the editor.
7. Save.

Submitting Codes

You can enter bank only items yourself, the spreadsheet is R/W for everyone.

1. Please submit in the correct format.
2. Please group lines by type as they're separated in the spreadsheet, that way I can copy the whole block instead of going line by line. By that I mean keep shields together, keep SMGs together, etc...
3. Please note if the item wouldn't be possible to get in game normally. You don't need to put anything if it is legit.

Format:

Name,Description,Paste Code,Your Name,Legit-ness (Only if not legit)
Name,Description,Paste Code,Your Name,Legit-ness (Only if not legit)
Name,Description,Paste Code,Your Name,Legit-ness (Only if not legit)

This makes it 100x easier because I can copy the whole block instead of doing it cell by cell.

Spreadsheet Access

If you contribute a lot of codes and want access to the spreadsheet to do it yourself, PM me.

Bank Codes

The bank codes spreadsheet is open to everyone. Personally I feel those weapons are a bit much, but to each their own. If anybody wants to take charge of the bank codes spreadsheet, PM me and I'll restrict access.


Will you please update the spreadsheet to have all of the DLC items added, I think the Torgue's and Hammerlock's items are something everyone could benefit from. Thanks for all your hard work man, it is much appreciated!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?