Save Walk [Source Code]

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Save Walk [Source Code]
Code:
PFLOAT wtw1 = (PFLOAT)( pGhostMgr + 0x28 );
PFLOAT wtw2 = (PFLOAT)( pGhostMgr + 0x2C );
PFLOAT wtw3 = (PFLOAT)( pGhostMgr + 0x30 );
if (*wtw1) *wtw1 = -5;
if (*wtw2) *wtw2 = 140;
if (*wtw3) *wtw3 = -5;
This function gives the chance to keep speed of run of a constant is not dependent on where you look.

Credit: DdoosS (Me)
You set the direction of movement of the character and can not move, he will run in yours стронону. And its run will not depend on the provision of your sight.

You can set the direction of run and quietly turn the chamber back, to cover the back.
Hmm like what other says, "Experience is the best teacher" I'll try it now

Edit:
I think I got your point but it's not working here
I could not understand the purpose of this code! explain²
Is it Master Ghost(Ghost which walk is invisible)? @Nikita1482
it's walk thru wall. I made a complete tut about how to find it. Check in my sig for how to make a logger.
try it and u will see what happens-.- and its not wtw^^
wtw = playermgr + 0x50
It's not WTW, this is a save walk!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
It's not WTW, this is a save walk!!!
so what does this do if you cant exaplai spek russiain i will understand you + hope luck to russia on EURO 2012

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
so what does this do if you cant exaplai spek russiain i will understand you + hope luck to russia on EURO 2012
no foot steps sound or this is like when you hold A + S+ D + W
@|Skrillex| : now I see a bit better that it's not walkthruwall but the wtw just got me thinking of it. btw what it is if it's not walk thru wall. I've never seen this before.
@BlackLite : It's PlayerClient+0x54. PlayerMgr is quite different and the offset changed lately.
um, let me get this straight

if I use it and save the execution speed of coast I can do the b-hop forward without picking up speed in ghost mode ?
Its not WTW its what other
WTW Can you make with Player Pointer + 2 Other Wall Pointers (you can find it in NoBugDmg) and 3 Offsets
@CFhackerfree : no need to say it again. I already know that I confused the wtw with this. Read the damn post again.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us