Save Walk [Source Code]

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
It's not WTW, this is a save walk!!!
It's not WTW & save walk, this is a troll thread!!!
So what is SAVE WALK ??? just expain on a clear english... give examples
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
I could not understand the purpose of this code! explain²
no one will he is probably using google translation
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
I could not understand the purpose of this code! explain²
I used to use this code in the G-Force Hack.
This code is for walking through walls. The "GhostMgr" is the PlayerInfo
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

I used to use this code in the G-Force Hack.
This code is for walking through walls. The "GhostMgr" is the PlayerInfo
Player info or Basic Player Info? (I used Basic Player Info but not working )
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Player info or Basic Player Info? (I used Basic Player Info but not working )
*BasicPlayerInfo
Are you sure that you are using the right offsets? They may be updated. I dunno
Haven't coded a CF Hack for a few months now
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Player info or Basic Player Info? (I used Basic Player Info but not working )
There´s only basic player info i think
Set movement to your character and he will run in this party is not dependent on where you look
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
Set movement to your character and he will run in this party is not dependent on where you look
please just stop posting, noone here understands you.
why noone here understands me??
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
why noone here understands me??
Because no1 understand what u mean
Fucking try it out works perfect walk a while and u will see what happens.Added in my hack+credits. Thanks
dudes dont you remember he posted many leeched code in the past now he starts again... to do this : hold w W then hold S and then hold A + D so you accualy make this : W + S + (A + D) then you can look back but walk forward ...
Guys , i think what he means is that this isnt wtw , but it is something like that Spy hack or how it is called.
Where you stop ur body in a location , the camera moved and then u press it again and u teleport there.
Dunno , really
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us