Save Walk [Source Code]

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
I have tested it,And really it's idiot hack
How does it work?
When you press "W" for just 1 sec , and take off your hand from it , the character will keep moving
^ A hack for the lazy
... what the purpose of that? I mean why can't you just hold the button down to walk xD
i cant find value 5 and 140 no result in my logger

UltraPGnoob can you teach me how to find addy
@dicky88smd the playerclient offset just moved to 0x54 and these are for WalkThruWall

btw I'm pretty sure that the pGhostMgr is BasicPlayerInfo because it holds the Ghost Attributes like CharacterHiddenMoveRate
@UltraPGNoob thanks sir i will try it

time for research

What pointer for WTW because i use PlayerClient not effect in game
Can't you make the hack? You already have the codes...
I Try and this work but........
Nah, this is useless.
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us