SolvedAdmins going invisible

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Admins going invisible
Hey there I'm using the Nodus client and I join this server and I'm a donater and these admins are trying to seek out Xrayers and they went into like invisible mode and they spied on me and my 2 other friends and they got one of my friends banned, now to the point on my ESP and wall hack i cant see him but i can only see him on my radar and i don't always look at the top right corner of minecraft so whenever i go mining i'm scared like hell because I will look at it lots then i will get carryed away with mining and then hes there. But lucky im a donator i dont get banned at quickly
What's your question / what do you need help with then? Sorry - I just don't see a question in there.

If you're asking how they're going invisible - it's a plugin. When I used to use it, it was called VanishNoPacket or something.
You cant see vanished players. Unless your OP'd.
Quote Originally Posted by Drinking Water View Post
You cant see vanished players. Unless your OP'd.
Well, he's on Nodus and I do believe Nodus does have that feature where you're able to see vanished players on your minimap/can see them directly. I know Nodus can see mob disguised players directly, but I don't know about vanished.
The Nodus client allows for them to be seen in the minimap yes. I do not remember if you can see them in game.

As for the plugin yes it is VanishNoPackets. Also esstentials has a addon for it thats simply /vanish.
Sometimes lag causes invisibilty?
happens a lot on servers when you have a high ping...
I'm going to assume this has been solved as the OP has not replied for over 1 week, and he really didn't specify or ask a question.. He was nonetheless just telling us what administrators are doing.

If you still need help, feel free to make a new thread.

/solved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us