WTSModding Teacher

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Modding Teacher

[images qualificated by: Ravallo]

Dear members of MPGH.net
today i am going to teach you how to learn weapon modding

what you need:
paypal account with 5USD
TeamViewer
internet connection
Skype to explain over voice chat or normal chat to give you life time support or msn to give you lifetime chat support
Combat Arms

how the payment will be done:
you will send the 5USD as a gift to me
and i am going to help you.
if you do not have PhotoShop with the plugins
then i will get you it included in the teaching price
if you do not have the modding tools
then i will get you it included in the teaching price

and also i will show you it step by step by doing it my self and then let you doing it
and if you make a mistake then i will say it and help you with it

and we go on and on every day and day till you know how to mod a weapon
even if i have to teach you it 2+ months which is not nercenarry
then i will teach you 2+ months

price: 5USD including ALL programs you need


Kind Regards,
hellomen11
I Would enjoy some teaching
I'll consider.
Quote Originally Posted by Southflyer123 View Post
I Would enjoy some teaching
I'll consider.
Thank you and as far as i know this is the cheapest service that supports all tools download
if you have done this please leave a voucher and i will add it to this thread.

and btw i like your signature picture
Modding such as? Message me back on hotmail, I messaged you.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?