QuestionHelpwith getsynckeystate

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by buddhayang View Post
Hey do you know any threads that can teach us to convert a value to its original value? I've searched everywhere-.-
You can guess the original value
I think most time it's 1
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


You can guess the original value
I think most time it's 1
yeah thx. but i have more features -.- and i need to know how to find the original values for other features -.-
Quote Originally Posted by buddhayang View Post
yeah thx. but i have more features -.- and i need to know how to find the original values for other features -.-
the same problem to me O.o
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us