ExclamationSig Request

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
Signature request
Main Text/Name:Serverzonez
Sub Text/Quote:Server Development
Size:normal (check Other information form ore info)
Style: bleedy/ or something like air
Theme:metallica
Colour:red and black
Image/Render: I dont really need a background, just letters
OtherInformation: http://forum.********.com/images/tot...isc/header.gif
( )

Like this size
The name's blocked out.
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
The name's blocked out.
what name?
I can see it, plox help me?

s e r v e r z o n e z
hope u can view it now
I won't make signature's for other forums.
hope some1 else wwill do
this is off topic but Martinovich (cloud) i see you have taken a shine to hentai
Quote Originally Posted by 413X View Post
this is off topic but Martinovich (cloud) i see you have taken a shine to hentai
Oh teh noes take off the second one pl0x.
can anyone help me lolz,
Why should we make sigs for other forums? Fuck that.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us