CA wallhack!

Posts 421–435 of 460 · Page 29 of 31
no its patched will d/c u in 1 min
Quote Originally Posted by Bargin View Post
ha i found i told u that their was a download from it so plz try it

go to page 14 and find this one their is a download for it
You said the download on page 14 was an InJECTOR not another d3d9.dll.. The one on page 14 is the one I'm using right now so I still don't understand how you got it to work >_>
OMG I KNOW!!!! sugar piiie hunny bun
I'm a guy, and that's my girlfriend -_-
Quote Originally Posted by [FAILBANNED] chubi View Post
isnt this like patched already lol
why is this guy NOT permabanned?
I didn't notice the FAILBANNED on his name o_o
Quote Originally Posted by lilandyngo View Post
I didn't notice the FAILBANNED on his name o_o
Not to mention, that is his name.
He isnt banned, If he DID get banned his name would turn into "[Banned][Banned]chubi"
lol ya im trying to figure out why thios isnt working for u guys im sry but im kinda busy with trying to make a hack for ijji gunz im sry but i will get back to this and i think this thread is too long il just make a new thread when i do make a new hack it will only be up to a week i promise and if i dont got it in a week, well i dont know but i wil get back to u eventually
i figured it out someone tell me how to do screenies and ill do picks of it on showdown ill trade the hack for working tap program
Stop PMSing and let the man think -_-
this is old and dosent work any more
Quote Originally Posted by sportman View Post
this is old and dosent work any more
it workes for me
Quote Originally Posted by sportman View Post
this is old and dosent work any more
it workes for me
wen u finish the gunz hack can u giv it to me asap
Posts 421–435 of 460 · Page 29 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us