ROTMG v3 is out!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
ROTMG v3 is out!
Damn, I was finishing the boss at Mad Lab
It's bigger, Im guess Im going to try to play with the new client.
Quote Originally Posted by BernardoLima View Post
It's bigger, Im guess Im going to try to play with the new client.
There's a client that still works? :P Clients = HUGE lag taken off..
Loot drop and XP potions are going to cause a riot.
Wonder if we can hack them :P (no, we can't)
It says im stuck with 2.0 until new version of mods come out...
I don't think where going to be able to hex an old version to work this time.
Quote Originally Posted by Madmayhem View Post
I don't think where going to be able to hex an old version to work this time.
Why not?..
Quote Originally Posted by Madmayhem View Post
I don't think where going to be able to hex an old version to work this time.
I cant decompile it,tried to do like the old client, but Im getting "Version Loading Error" Madmayhem, can you?

Edit:
Actually the problem is with the downloaded SWF, it doesn't work.
I guess they have made a new protection system.
i hope they some out with one soon im about to max my priest. they need to come out with one where you can get free gold ^.^

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jollyboots View Post
new nexus is sexy
yes it is i love the new nexus
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?