WTBSteam Account

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Account
Hello I'm looking to buy a Steam Account preferably with a large number of games, original email, proof of purchases. If the account is vac banned I do not mind but I will mind if it is community banned or trade banned. I can't private message yet being I'm a new member so please post a reply with your contact information. I am willing to go first as long as you answer all my questions and provide all the proofs I ask for.

MSN: danieldewitt@msn.com
Skype: johnlennon_fan

i will be available for dealing @3:46pm central us

thanks
-Daniel
hey! I have an account with 18, HL1 engine is vac banned, but there is more, check it out!
Click here!
Quote Originally Posted by Sander Raudam View Post
hey! I have an account with 18, HL1 engine is vac banned, but there is more, check it out!
Click here!
U mind want to hide your name. Valve are banning If u have tried/sold your acc.


imgur: the simple image sharer

Some of the games:
Dota2/Rift/TDu2/SR3(With some DLC)/CoD MW3/ACR/Dead Island/Sniper Elite v2.

I don't have an exact price. U can find me on skype: dimitur-todorov for more info. i.e games etc.
i have an acc with: mw3,mw2, left 4 dead 2 ,portal 1,poker night at the invenotry,dota 2,half life 2,half life 2: episode one, half life 2: episode two,
half life 2: deathmach, half life 2: lost coast, thats all add me on skype: (hoscos1) if interested
Got a acc with :
Skyrim
Dota 2
Just cause 2
Fallout new vegas
Red faction : Armageddon
Left 4 dead 2
Mafia 2
Mount & blade : warband
i have a account with
arma 2
arma operation arrowhead
battlefield bad company 2
cod waw
cod mw2
cod BO
cod mw3
cod MW
counter strike source
dead rising 2
dead island
dead space 2
left 4 dead 1
left 4 dead 2
garrys mod
half life 2
half life 2 episode 2
Metro 2033
portal
saints row 2
i am banned on one game which is mw2 but you can use fordeltaone otherwise but yea
Pm me if you are interested on Left4dead2 Call of duty modern warfare 3 Call of duty black ops
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us