Selling Unbanned, Unused, Premium DayZ Keys Only $1 Per Key!
I am selling Unbanned, Unused, Premium DayZ Keys.
You are required to message my Skype in order to purchase my DayZ Keys: DayZ.KeySeller
Firm Price: $1 (Cheapest on MPGH) Per Premium Unbanned Unused Key!
There is a limit of 60 Keys per person as I need them to go to the entire community not just to be resold for a profit.
If you think I am somehow scamming well look at it from my point of view I was given these from a friend that used to sell DayZ Keys but had IRL issues to handle thus he wanted me to have them yet I have no use for so many keys so I will be selling them at the cheapest price on the market.
I handle all requests of for some reason your key is in use at any point in time till the end of time you may get a free key at no extra cost all you do is message me and wait for my response and your free DayZ Key. I do not give keys back that are banned in anyway after a 6 hour period.
You are required to message my Skype in order to purchase my DayZ Keys: DayZ.KeySeller
Firm Price: $1 (Cheapest on MPGH) Per Premium Unbanned Unused Key!
There is a limit of 60 Keys per person as I need them to go to the entire community not just to be resold for a profit.
If you think I am somehow scamming well look at it from my point of view I was given these from a friend that used to sell DayZ Keys but had IRL issues to handle thus he wanted me to have them yet I have no use for so many keys so I will be selling them at the cheapest price on the market.
I handle all requests of for some reason your key is in use at any point in time till the end of time you may get a free key at no extra cost all you do is message me and wait for my response and your free DayZ Key. I do not give keys back that are banned in anyway after a 6 hour period.

