PatchedPixel / Color Trigger [Trigger-Bot]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Pixel / Color Trigger [Trigger-Bot]
hey guys this is my first trigger-bot coded in C# . A Triggerbot is like an aimbot, when you aim at the enemy the trigger-bot shoots automaticly without click your mouse .
Ps : Trigger-Bot Work on all games ( crossfire , combat arms ,warrock ... )

Requirements :

C++ Redistributable (x64)
C++ Redistributabel (x86)
FrameWork
DirectX

Settings :

Tolerance : This is so the color doesnt need to be an exact match. Default value is 3 to allow for some leeway.
Width/Height :This is used when using the first method. Default 200x200 which will search a radius of 200x200 around the cursor.
Auto Click : Just enables the clicker.
Colors : The bot can store 9 colors but will only search for one given color. Click on one of the 9 to make it active.
Ctrl Hotkey : When one of the 9 color box's are active, you can hold the ctrl key to change the color. The pixel directly under the cursor will be the new color.
Shift Hotkey : Starts searching for the currently active color.
F3 Hotkey : Auto Shoot (This is a BETA feature ! )
Save/Load : Just loads and saves the color box's so you wont need to refind them everytime you restart the programme.

Screen Shot :



Video for how to use :



Virus Scans :

Xⓘ/X (virus total is in maintenance i'll add the scan later )

Credits :

Ryzz
@Pingo
@Temperrr
@CodeSkills
Approve ? :
@Prepix
Hey, it can be useful! Give him some thanks...
really nice w8ing for approving
Before people say approve plz or that some shit, the OP isn't done with scanning the hack with virustotal so be quiet and sit back.
i can't watch it in my country (italy) cause you owner blocked my country.. why?
Quote Originally Posted by sharksha95 View Post
i can't watch it in my country (italy) cause you owner blocked my country.. why?
Cuz he hate the country Italy. No JK. Its only allowed for his country.
Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
a triggerbot isn,t an aimbot man, a triggerbot is only the func of liek auto-fire that is attached to aimbot, without aimbot it suck really hard
i changed some options
@Ryzz I am closing this until I finish scanning it. I will update the thread with the new scan myself so don't worry about uploading one. I will reopen the thread at that time as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
@Ryzz I am closing this until I finish scanning it. I will update the thread with the new scan myself so don't worry about uploading one. I will reopen the thread at that time as well.
I see that this use internet activity, it's not allowed here on mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


I see that this use internet activity, it's not allowed here on mpgh.
Thanks I just noticed that.

@Intellectual please edit your hack so it does not link to any websites, even MPGH. I would suggest adding a "Credits" button that opens a new window with MPGH's web address and your MPGH profile URL underneath it.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?