Hello

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Hello
What you think? Give me ideas for new things





Can't tell which is original or which is.. etc
Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
Can't tell which is original or which is.. etc
What are you talking about?


---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ariffin1201 View Post
7/10. Rated
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by phantom149 View Post


What are you talking about?
[COLOR="Silver"]
I can't tell if you used a pre-made like 2 or 3 to make number one, or if you made all 3 yourself
Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
I can't tell if you used a pre-made like 2 or 3 to make number one, or if you made all 3 yourself
I made 1,2 but 3 I just added that shadowish to that background.
Quote Originally Posted by phantom149 View Post
What you think? Give me ideas for new things





7/10. Rated
8/10 rated , nice work's
Never mind I give 9/10
It's not bad for a simple logo
Should I do more. but like different things?
Nice an simple, but I think you could of done better on first one I think adding red color to the eyes will look sick.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?