Upgrading pc.

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by isyed View Post
I found this HP desktop today, tell me if it's any good Hp pavilion
eXtra | SKU : 00134747
Don't buy OEM PC's. They are usually crap.
You should build your own pc
Quote Originally Posted by Extantify View Post
I would URGE you to purchase a new graphics card. Right now, I have an ATI Radeon HD 3200 and run CF at around 40-50 ping each game. To help fix slow gameplay, play at 1240 x 700 or 800 x 600. I would get a graphics card around what I have which can cost maybe a bit over $200.00 but it is sure worth it. Also, checking for any display adapter driver updates can be very important. PM me any feedback.
Ping doesn't really count for pc performance, what your experience is the connection from your internet to the server.
FPS is what you probably mean.

You don't really need a expensive card to play crossfire, what you probably really need might be a processor.
Now a days I see many problems with pc is that their cpu can't keep up with the game it self.
The best I can say is to get a Dual core and probably a GTS 450, your price will be around 100$ (Depending if you need a new mobo)

If you got 200 spend then save it and make your own or buy a already built gaming pc.
I would save up for a pc like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTEL-CORE-I...item35c145d605
or something similar.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Ping doesn't really count for pc performance, what your experience is the connection from your internet to the server.
FPS is what you probably mean.

You don't really need a expensive card to play crossfire, what you probably really need might be a processor.
Now a days I see many problems with pc is that their cpu can't keep up with the game it self.
The best I can say is to get a Dual core and probably a GTS 450, your price will be around 100$ (Depending if you need a new mobo)

If you got 200 spend then save it and make your own or buy a already built gaming pc.
I would save up for a pc like this: Intel Core i5 Quad Core Desktop Computer PC HDMI Gaming Windows 7 GeForce GT 630 | eBayⓘ
or something similar.
How much do i need to build my own like this one, if it's around 400$ then it's fine or if it's gonna cost more than that then tell me what to get to play games with good fps.
I am a little confused, like if i build my own desktop and then something is not compatible with other one ... :/
Quote Originally Posted by isyed View Post
How much do i need to build my own like this one, if it's around 400$ then it's fine or if it's gonna cost more than that then tell me what to get to play games with good fps.
I am a little confused, like if i build my own desktop and then something is not compatible with other one ... :/
Building is easier than you would think. 400 would get you decent hardware with an amd cpu, but windows is 100 bucks alone. If you already have windows you could be pretty good though.
Quote Originally Posted by poopeyman View Post
Building is easier than you would think. 400 would get you decent hardware with an amd cpu, but windows is 100 bucks alone. If you already have windows you could be pretty good though.
I already got windows xD
@argyros You should never trust ebay, Amazon is way must better.

But anyway get a cheap HD 6xxx Series or HD 7xxx Series graphic card. And then should of least upgrade your ram to 8GB
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
@argyros You should never trust ebay, Amazon is way must better.

But anyway get a cheap HD 6xxx Series or HD 7xxx Series graphic card. And then should of least upgrade your ram to 8GB
The reason why I trust ebay is due to the fact other people charge out rages prices for some things.
I never had any problems with using ebay, the only reason why people don't trust them is because they don't know how to read on what they are buying.

Quote Originally Posted by isyed View Post
How much do i need to build my own like this one, if it's around 400$ then it's fine or if it's gonna cost more than that then tell me what to get to play games with good fps.
I am a little confused, like if i build my own desktop and then something is not compatible with other one ... :/
Depends what you want?
Intel is more expensive, but they are a lot better.
AMD is cheaper but not as good as Intel is.

Soon as you find out what type of computer you want it to be, then figure out what all parts you are going to need.
Also make sure you get a fairly good PSU, I can't stress how much people have to spend on just to fix their computer due to a power surge and then their mobo gets fried.
This is what i am getting
i5 2.3ghz 3mb cache
ATI Radeon HD 5450 2gb
Gonna use my old stuff if it's compatible, will ask the pro who is building for me :P
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us