TF2 Aimbot

Posts 16–30 of 164 · Page 2 of 11
im getting same problem and yes i have c++
Im getting the same problem as the others.The dll i have,(For 2010) is msvcr71.dll . I dont have Msvcp110d.dll
Same problem as everybody else. Msvcp110d.dll

I downloaded Msvcp110d.dll and now I get, "The application was unable to start correctly (0cx000007b)"
You may have to add the .Dll file you downloaded into the microsoft visual c++ directory.
Quote Originally Posted by jafarcus View Post
Do you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2010?
i dont know how do i check and if i dont have can u put a link ?
This dissapoints me.
yes i have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 but still not working
It says it cant start because MSVCP110D.dll is missing from my computer?

Edit: I downloaded Msvcp110d.dll and i am now receiving the same issue as @SJounouchi
dissapointment
IT DOESN'T WORK. COME ON MAN!
Yea this does not work at all So this thread should be closed... ._.
Not working!
Obviously... .____.
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Not working!
I'll look into it. It works for me as seen in the video...I'll reattach the file with the source code and you can compile it there
When i try and open it i get a system error saying 'The program can't start because MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem' I've already re installed it three times.
Yeah got the same error as edwardtyl. It's a shame, all the aimbots never work.
Posts 16–30 of 164 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us