TF2 Aimbot

Posts 91–105 of 164 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by [HZD]Narraka View Post
IT DOES'NT WORK!!!I GO INGAME THEN I CHOOSE SNIPER.AFTER THAT I SEE SOMEONE AND IT DID'NT LOCK ON TO THEIR HEAD!!!
ur fault :P
still working!
I have Microsoft Visual C++2010? But it still says the error: MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Please help.
cant work and i have the microsoft thing
nooooo!
Quote Originally Posted by edwardtyl View Post
WHYYYYY THIS DON't WORK!!! It says error: MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. I reinstalled it still says the same error
the same happened to me
Weird they say its not a valid win 32 application ._.
Doesn't work Missing file :P
Yeah, nice hackk!
This doesnt work soo when is the thread gonna be closed?
0.o I got excited for nothing. Come on man, at least post what's the deal
you have to release the "release" version, not debug version bro. *facepalm*
Don't work for me Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bits
lol the guys proboly on vacation and when he gets backs hes gonna see like 200 comments on his thread XD
Posts 91–105 of 164 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us