TF2 Aimbot

Posts 76–90 of 164 · Page 6 of 11
Havent MSVCP110D.dll in google ¬¬
i have the same problem i downloaded Microsofr Visual C++ 2012 but still have the error
cant ya fix it already -.-
MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem, Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2010 installed please help me ;(
Quote Originally Posted by edwardtyl View Post
WHYYYYY THIS DON't WORK!!! It says error: MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. I reinstalled it still says the same error
same, I think it is because it was not compiled correctly
Quote Originally Posted by jafarcus View Post
Do you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2010?
I had the same problem with edwardtyl,i have Microsoft visual C++ 2010,but it still says the same error
were dowload Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2010 ?

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

where download Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2010 ?
is it impossible to detect, through all patches?
this cheat does not work: No MSCVR1100.DLL
Just a heads up, you probably compiled that as "debug", try compiling it as a "release".

Thanks!
Microsoft Visual C++? i'm on a 32bit do i have to download that or?

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Legend, i'm a windows 32bit, microsoft visual C++ 2012 requires download or not?
This hack is a dud, and even if some did get the script to work, it still didn't function properly. Thanks for the effort jafarcus, but you're a cock for not replying with info or updates.
I dont see the aimbot i just see this cmd and it says things that go to fast
IT DOES'NT WORK!!!I GO INGAME THEN I CHOOSE SNIPER.AFTER THAT I SEE SOMEONE AND IT DID'NT LOCK ON TO THEIR HEAD!!!
Quote Originally Posted by [HZD]Narraka View Post
IT DOES'NT WORK!!!I GO INGAME THEN I CHOOSE SNIPER.AFTER THAT I SEE SOMEONE AND IT DID'NT LOCK ON TO THEIR HEAD!!!
Ummm dude, it doesnt work o.e LOL read comments xD (not trying to be dick)
Posts 76–90 of 164 · Page 6 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us