It says error: MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.I have Microsoft Visual C++ 2012.Why it doesnt work
TF2 Aimbot
lol just download it google MSVCP110dll. and download it its that easy
======
VIRUS!
======
My virus program says it virus even the zip file is -.-
VIRUS!
======
My virus program says it virus even the zip file is -.-
False positive?
Error! Thats not working
PLZ, make a key to enable/disable...
But thanks bro!
But thanks bro!
Why dony work i have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010?
Jaracus, are you compiling in debug or release mode? If you're compiling in debug, that could be why it's not working.
every time i check with different anti-virus, it always says its Malware?
I googled it and installed it but still says it missing. I tried putting in my system folder, system32 folder and putting it in the same directory as where the aimbot is
Not working for me.
virus detected 

This thread should be closed already... -.-
This thread is closed for replies.
