TF2 Aimbot

Posts 121–135 of 164 · Page 9 of 11
HELP!! D: When i run it (even with administrator) it says I need the msvcp110.dll file and i downloaded it but it didn't work!

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edwardtyl View Post
WHYYYYY THIS DON't WORK!!! It says error: MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. I reinstalled it still says the same error
Try downloading the .dll file? (didn't actually work for me, but tell me if it works!)
Oh boy, I wish this worked.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
**** you! Your hack apparently was *UNDETECTED* But it seems like maybe IT BANNED MY ACCOUNT
I almost died when I read this.
Hey jafarcus, I downloaded and installed this

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center

yet the aimbot gives me "MSCVP110D.dll is missing" error.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SciSlap View Post
HELP!! D: When i run it (even with administrator) it says I need the msvcp110.dll file and i downloaded it but it didn't work!

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------



Try downloading the .dll file? (didn't actually work for me, but tell me if it works!)
After downloading the dll file, where do I put it?

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by _Xepher View Post
**** you! Your hack apparently was *UNDETECTED* But it seems like maybe IT BANNED MY ACCOUNT


Oh...my...effing...god.

TF2 is F2P you know. Make sure to use cheats on an account you haven't spent money on.
You are all incompetent fools, stop spaming the fact that you are missing the dll just google it, dl the dll, and dl visual studio it is not hard.
all i am getting is the out of clock thing but i am sure it has something to do with me not doing something.
Can you PLEASE Give me a Link to a 2010/2012 Version!? I try to use this but I need the C++! And there are so many ones to pick from on there site! I know the difference between 32 and 64 bit and know what I have, but I try to install everyone and NONE SEEM TO WORK!!!
im installing something called : express 2012 for windows desktop visual studio
is that what i need?
it said the same problem for me MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jafarcus View Post
Do you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2010?
Yes i do. at least but i have the same problem.
Keeps saying out of clock. Is that what it's supposed to show? Doesn't work though. Doesn't lock in the head.
Any way of gettin it to work on mac?
I tried on mac but couldn't run the program
Quote Originally Posted by edwardtyl View Post
WHYYYYY THIS DON't WORK!!! It says error: MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. I reinstalled it still says the same error
yup i have the same problem
msvcp110d.dll is missing .....
this hack is suck @@ nobody can use it
same here

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

How do i do this? :P cant find the folder, running win8

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Everyone who has the problem with MSVCP110D.dll ! download it, search in computer Microsoft visual c++ and copy it in both (x86) and (x64)
Then a new error occurs.. i dont know that one
Posts 121–135 of 164 · Page 9 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us