mine says missing dll file what do i doo
TF2 Aimbot
this may be just me, but it says a file is missing from my computer... help?
SAME ERROR!NOT WORKING!
download the missing .dll and place it in the hack directory.
This should work
This should work
Missing .dll
I have the same
haha jafarcus you're putting Artificial Aiming out of business
^how do you find out that??
mine launches, but it slows TF2 down unbearebly, so I only see random slides, and from what I saw, it did NOT aim, but maybe it's cuz TF2 was slowed down? Or does the aimbot NOT work anymore? please answer
Nice bot 

i cant run the program MSVCP110D.ddl error cant finde that file can u help me plzz
This doesn't even work. I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Ultimate and I got the thing working all fine and good but it wont target anybody... Well cancel that it will target my own teammates but not even flinch towards an enemy.
ok just saying there is really no point of searching and hour or 30 mins to find a dll to make and aimbot work....... how about just play the game...... and dont cheat just go to this site.... GETBETTER.com/TeamFortress2
not trying to be mean though like it looks like you worked hard to make it so good effort 
not trying to be mean though like it looks like you worked hard to make it so good effort 
Don't work.
This thread is closed for replies.
