I'm just glad that people trying for community. They still posting aimbots and mats hacks =)
TF2 Aimbot
Can I close it everytime I want ?
Having an error : MSVCP110D.dll
How can ı fix it ?
How can ı fix it ?
but, it says that it is missing the dll. ?????
---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------
OH OK but.. ok ill try
---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------
BUT WHERE do i put it???
---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------
but, it says that it is missing the dll. ?????
---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------
OH OK but.. ok ill try
---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------
BUT WHERE do i put it???
---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------
but, it says that it is missing the dll. ?????
[/COLOR]BUT WHERE do i put it???
but, it says that it is missing the dll. ?????
but, it says that it is missing the dll. ?????
Hey, Could you help me? When I use the aimbot, it never locks on. It locks on , and then starts shaking really badly! why?
I managed to get it working by googling the error, but now it does the opposite to locking on... It doesn't let me have my crosshair over the players, it just moves it to the top of the screen or the bottom.
**** you! Your hack apparently was *UNDETECTED* But it seems like maybe IT BANNED MY ACCOUNT
Baddddddddddddddddddddddd
Patched aimbot
This thread is closed for replies.
