SolvedGravity Zero Update Site Would Not Load.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Gravity Zero Update Site Would Not Load.
How can I update my CF .. The game club links for the update in CF Official FB Page would not load .. Does anyone know how to fix this??

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection has been RESET.

This is the error ..
Quote Originally Posted by INCREDIBLEFREAK View Post
maybe your connection reset...
Errrrr ... Really? You just rephrased the error message.
I tried to download the setup for you..all i got from Google is :
Code:
Sorry, but you can not view or download this file at this time.

I have reviewed a very large number of users this file or recently downloaded. Please try to access the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or shared by several people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. In case you can not access the file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
I guess it's a problem from Gameclub.
Try reinstall tas Download mo cummulative patch ung latest sa forums ng Crossfire PH .
No reply from op.
Marked as solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?