SolvedMinecraft Spammer

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Spammer
I encountered a problem when i was testing my minecraft spammer. If a user inputs a string of text with the letter "e" in it and the spammer is on, the inventory begins to rapidly open and close. How can i stop that? The code is in the code box below.
Code:
 
Public Class Spammer

    Private Sub Button3_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
        Timer1.Enabled = True
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button4_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button4.Click
        Timer1.Enabled = False
    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)
        SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
        SendKeys.Send("{t}")
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim MPGH As String = "http://www.mpgh.net"
        System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(MPGH)
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        MsgBox("Made by TigeRzFTW. Be free to redistibute, as long as you give me credit", MsgBoxStyle.OkOnly)
    End Sub
End Class
I don't know much about code but maybe try delay the typing speed.
I would recommend you post this in the section of whichever coding program you use (C++/VB)
I don't really know how VB works but this looks weird to me:

Code:
SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)
SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
SendKeys.Send("{t}")
Shouldn't it be:

Code:
SendKeys.Send("{t}")
SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)
SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
Well, the OP hasn't responded in over a week so I'm going to assume this is solved. If you still need help, or have any questions, feel free to make a new thread. Thanks.

/solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us