CoolMAT console

Posts 46–60 of 93 · Page 4 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by smartreader View Post
no insert button haha
Smash you old keyboard and buy new one
Quote Originally Posted by wongjeffry View Post
Hey all

Here is the Edited MAT.ini that allow you to Open Console At MAT

Just copy and replace it at your backup MAT


Video As example




Press INSERT button to Open console.

Some example code from @epan96
rend blend
rend bone
rend skin
rend bound
rend reset
switchteam
behindview 0
behindview 1
reconnect
Disconnect
Editobj [weapon name]

One more
Share if you know more

Press Thanks If i help :P

Virus scan for MAT.rar :https://www.virustotal.com/file/6bd3...is/1351697679/

Virus scan for MAT.ini : https://www.virustotal.com/file/6e5c...is/1351697826/



Credit @epan96

@Blitz Approve it?
What is the use of Editobj [weapon name]????
Quote Originally Posted by wongjeffry View Post
It would poop out a new window.choose the textures you wanna edit.
Can you give us an example? Just choose any weapon and show us how to edit it. It would grateful if u can help us all.
Quote Originally Posted by s4s41997 View Post
Still working ?
yes
console work.. but.. code not work... display unregognized command.. -.-
It keep say unreconized command I don't know how it spells but I sure you know...What to do!

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I know aready.......I only can press the command out of the game........but why you can in game???Actually the mat.ini need to put at where??I put at system and the mat file
It Still Work But you wont Heard Sound
i has press insert but has no console there?
Posts 46–60 of 93 · Page 4 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us