ExclamationWTSDayZ Cheap Keys $2 Only!

Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
I'll refund you now. And I'll check the key works, also, I have already given you a 4$ refund and many keys? So what's up with that
Add me on Skype: TornChewy and I'll give you one that I checked earlier.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

UPDATE
STOCK: 20 KEYS
Will refund if proven w/ screenshot
Skype: TornChewy
Price: $2
I will take one for the team and see if these guys are legit or not. Just added Chasjp99 to skype.
Legit Seller, Very Fast, AWESOME DUDE !
Legit seller, some keys had problems but replaced them all with no problems.

Quick and great price.
First key was not a valid CD, but he replaced it when i provided a screen cap. New key is working great. Good pricing and good service. +1
Legit key, very fast and pleasant transaction would buy again.
Legit user, fast transfer and save
inb4 scammer
I'm not a scammer lol
Quote Originally Posted by timer951 View Post


first off sorry to hear that. but he probably made most of those accounts to vouch for himself. now go to the scammers grave here to report him
Shouldnt you be in there, scammer?
Quote Originally Posted by darkebs View Post
Shouldnt you be in there, scammer?
Im wonderinh why that timer guy is still not banned from forums. We posted report and stuff... Still nothing
Got some Instock
skype added
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?