WTSOrigin account BF3+BC2+NFS

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Origin account BF3 premium+BC2+NFS
Hello

Since my PC is crappy enough to not BF3 good enough I'd like to sell my account for someone who really wants to play this game.

BF3+premium: Progression - stoshimoto - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

it's colonel level 100 and lots of dogtags unlocked and almost every weapon in the game also premium added so you get all DLCs and extra stuff. also you can start over if you wish to.

BC2: SmirGel - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Stats Verse here's my BC2 account max rank and everything unlocked for you.

NFS everything is unlocked too for you..you can start over easily if you want to

anyone :P?
bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
bump

bump

bump
are you interested for a guild wars 2 account with a necro lvl 80 ?
Quote Originally Posted by elric009 View Post
are you interested for a guild wars 2 account with a necro lvl 80 ?
No sorry I'm not interested in that game at all
Just wondering, if your computer is not good enough to run bf3, how are you level 100.
Quote Originally Posted by IcountToThree View Post
Just wondering, if your computer is not good enough to run bf3, how are you level 100.
it is good enough to run it on 1024 x 768 and all settings low I even downloaded config that sets the graphics lower than you can from the menu. I can get something like 20-40 fps mostly some 20-30 on maps where you play outside most of the time. Tho it freezes quite often and fps get's too low to shoot accurate enough.

So basically I just got pissed about that it freezes and lags so much but I managed to play it far enough to get level 100. Mostly I played in the jet cus it was less laggy but I've died so many times cus of the freezing like if you're going to shoot a tank then my pc needs to load the ground more detailed it freezes and I smash in to the ground..

so yeah..
Quote Originally Posted by SmirGel View Post
it is good enough to run it on 1024 x 768 and all settings low I even downloaded config that sets the graphics lower than you can from the menu. I can get something like 20-40 fps mostly some 20-30 on maps where you play outside most of the time. Tho it freezes quite often and fps get's too low to shoot accurate enough.

So basically I just got pissed about that it freezes and lags so much but I managed to play it far enough to get level 100. Mostly I played in the jet cus it was less laggy but I've died so many times cus of the freezing like if you're going to shoot a tank then my pc needs to load the ground more detailed it freezes and I smash in to the ground..

so yeah..
One of the most entertaining posts I have read in a marketplace. Free bump.
Quote Originally Posted by IcountToThree View Post
One of the most entertaining posts I have read in a marketplace. Free bump.
Hopefully it helps me to sell my account :|
buump

buump

buump
How do I contact you? I am interested in buying.
Quote Originally Posted by darkebs View Post
How do I contact you? I am interested in buying.
Do you've skype?

you can add me: sm1rg3l
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?