Thumbs upWTSCrysis 3 Alpha Keys Cheap!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Crysis 3 Alpha Keys Cheap!


Selling keys for Crysis 3 Alpha. The key is activating on origin.
I have 24 keys.

If you are interested add me on steam: headshooter_007 ; skype: vgames_support ; origin: SycoPupeteer; mail me at: razvan.georgescu07@gmail.com

I'm selling one for 2.50E. Looking for Paypal, SteamWallet or offers!
Is it a scam?
Of course is not a scam.. Why are you thinking so?


EDIT: I just got some keys yesterday and i'm trying too sell them on different sites.
Quote Originally Posted by Pupeteer View Post
Of course is not a scam.. Why are you thinking so?


EDIT: I just got some keys yesterday and i'm trying too sell them on different sites.
Cause I got scam too
If you want i can tell you even the origin of the keys. I'm not trying to scam anyone. I already sold 6 and now i have 24 to go.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?