[CrossFire] CanadianAssassin DLL Hack V2

Posts 16–30 of 99 · Page 2 of 7
Sup man wen i extract the file called "release" i get a .exe and a .dll wen i run the .exe it says cant find .dll what do i do i try run the .dll on PerX injector But i neva worked any advise would be Helpful.
do you need vc_redist for this? cause I don't know how to run it
Post if there is a new one plx....
Yesss i got it to work ^^
thanx bro
how i setup it ?
Im using a laptop so how do I use it?
You dhould make one where its f1-f9 that you use instead.
Dude, my thing just got jacked up
when i open perx and push browse so I can put in that file, it goes to my documents and I cant find the right file to inject...
it said that i fully inject but i press numpad nothing happend
wait nvm IT WORKED WHEN I RUN it as adminstrater
Dont double post choob.
It still wont work -.-
Much thanks man. Gonna try this out in just a bit.
omg dude thanks!!! works perfictly for me!!! iv been despreat to find new hacks after that stuped patch!
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Posts 16–30 of 99 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?