WinkPink Chams Update Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
Pink Chams Update Tutorial
removed after 30 min
Can be use in the Old file?
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Can be use in the Old file?
He has the updated pink chams. I don't think it'll work with the old file.
yeah baby ...
Okieeeeeeee

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thefailure97 View Post
He has the updated pink chams. I don't think it'll work with the old file.
Nope , as he mention we can use. The old file but different method
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Okieeeeeeee
Although I might try it with the old files when I'm back later. Who knows? It might just work.
work with old files
I soon will try but now on bed
if it works deserve a thanks: D I will close the topic today ....
Ok If it works I wouldn't mind giving thanks.
after this message has been removed from the topic ..
Working but only the x2damage not working
Quote Originally Posted by lawtiamchai View Post
wow haha i give thanks ^^
Seriously. ?
Well, that was fast. I didn't manage to get a glimpse of the video.
Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us