WinkPink Chams Update Tutorial

Posts 16–30 of 120 · Page 2 of 8
why delete the video >.< .. did i come late ? T.T
Quote Originally Posted by wo51 View Post
why delete the video >.< .. did i come late ? T.T
Only a few minutes late. I guess it's ok.
@gui666 there are many ppl posting pink charms alr

if u dont wan release it dont post it as info all that
can post it again ? i wanna try :/
Eh not fair ! I just half way re watch!
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Eh not fair ! I just half way re watch!
Lol I thought you succeeded in using it?
Quote Originally Posted by thefailure97 View Post
Lol I thought you succeeded in using it?
Ya but I'm writing the step down

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wo51 View Post
T.T... pls repostthe video >.<

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

T.T... pls repost the video >.<
Riminder to you? No spamming as you can get ban
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Ya but I'm writing the step down
Cool. I thought I saw a bit of it. Let me give it a try based on what I remember.
T.T... pls repostthe video >.<

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

T.T... pls repost the video >.<
Quote Originally Posted by ryanhack1234 View Post
@StupidFuck @btliz / close thread thanks begging for thanks only
Not really. He did show us how it worked in the video when it was still playable.
Quote Originally Posted by ryanhack1234 View Post
@StupidFuck @btliz / close thread thanks begging for thanks only
He never beg! He let ask see the tutorial! You jealous? You should

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thefailure97 View Post
Not that we don't want to, but no one managed to see it in time.
my favorite killing time!
can anyone give me the steps ?
Quote Originally Posted by wo51 View Post
can anyone give me the steps ?
Not that we don't want to, but no one managed to see it in time.
lol ...video have been removed ...
Posts 16–30 of 120 · Page 2 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us