OutdatedHex Codes for Item Hack!

Posts 46–60 of 208 · Page 4 of 14
Can someone please exploit me a T13/T14 wand and / or a Admin Sword? I'm on a mac.
Does this still take your gold when you change the item? e.g. taking my money
pls tell me how to get this client pls?
Yes it does. Can someone please exploit a Lil' Oryx and / or a Crown for me? I'll give them donator status if they would kindly take some time to. ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Klink2 View Post
Yes it does. Can someone please exploit a Lil' Oryx and / or a Crown for me? I'll give them donator status if they would kindly take some time to. ^^
The Crown and Pet are Soulbound so unless you give someone the Account it cant be given to you I am happy to, add me on Skype - nelson.shingler
guys I neeed code for robe , t6 spell , new 1 armor , shield tooo plz
Quote Originally Posted by firstfakeid View Post
guys I neeed code for robe , t6 spell , new 1 armor , shield tooo plz
convert these from hexadecimal to decimal
Convert the ids. Google "0xb0a to decimal" - Pastebin.com

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Loads of 403 errors
I'm going to bed
sklink if you reply to my pm, I'll do it for you
I can't purchase the MP pot even it looks like mana, someone please help me!
psl can u tell me hw can i get i need the exe pls !! right now i having swf which i drag on chrome browser.. i need a exe file as per video pls help any 1
Can someone help me, I open ROTMG with steam and then open cheat engine but I dont see flash projector next to cheat engine????
PLZ LIFE AND MANA POT Codes
Quote Originally Posted by avilate View Post
PLZ LIFE AND MANA POT Codes
does someone have the candyland key code?
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
use firefox and select plugin container
codes are here just convert hexadecimal to decimal Convert the ids. Google "0xb0a to decimal" - Pastebin.comⓘ
search 2595 on title screen, select all codes (add to list), select all in list and press enter, then change to whatever you want
Would you mind giving me the exe of rotmg I cant get it to work, can you give it to me preloaded with adobe flash player please. Because I cant get it to work with mine so I dont see flash projector in cheat engine.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
use firefox and select plugin container
codes are here just convert hexadecimal to decimal Convert the ids. Google "0xb0a to decimal" - Pastebin.com
search 2595 on title screen, select all codes (add to list), select all in list and press enter, then change to whatever you want
What do you mean by converting hexadecimal to decimal??? Can someone help me?
Posts 46–60 of 208 · Page 4 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us