Still have admin sword....

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Still have admin sword....
So on two out of 6 of my mules my admin swords are not blacked out and still show a description. I am using a client for 4.0.0 with an updated code to join servers running 4.1.0.

I havent tried to use them yet but they are now soulbound. Do you think they might work? I can move them around, drop them then pick them up etc.
Same? I only have 3 though...
I'd suggest dropping them in your vault and moving on. Admin swords are going to get replaced with something else, and you're only risking the accounts. They have very little benefit to you as of now, may as well get rid of it while you can :P
Just keeping it on a mule to show off =P
If using the 4.0.0 hex client this will happen. It doesn't mean you can do anything with it, I know. It is stuck in the slot you left it (even though it seems as if you can move it).
yeah, it's only for non-hexed clients
stuff them admin swords just work out!



^Me working out ^

^^
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us