Smart Close Program - For Errors

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Smart Close Program - For Errors
Alright, well currently I've seen lots of threads about errors you're receiving. And that reinstalling War Rock, and Restarting your computer, is not fixing it. So, I guess I'll post something for you guys that might help you.

This is what you have to do, in order to get it to work properly.

1) Download Smart Close, and open the file.
2) You now have to install it, follow the steps until you get to the part, where you have to choose between 5 options.
3) After you get to that part, click the option that says 'Create System Snapshot'.
4) Now, let it run.

Note - Be sure to close all browsers, and programs that might be running, it will close it for you.

I suggest you uninstall War Rock, Reinstall War Rock, then run Smart Close.

Well, I hope this works for you guys. Thank me if this has helped, or you find it useful.

Also, this helps prevent lag for games, such as War Rock.
It closes all unneeded programs that are running, and or invisible. So, have fun!
Smart Close.rarattachment deleted · 191 downloads before removal
Ahh i know this program. This was also posted in vip section. its very smart!.. thanks for posting it! i couldnt find this on the web.
YAYY finally thanks ur the best mod mate!
Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
YAYY finally thanks ur the best mod mate!
Glad I could fix it.
Hey i made a post about smart close already ...i think i was the first one.i wish it could have gotten stickied to that I could have gotten some credit, i guess ill remain a nobody or the rest of my life.
posted before
I never seen it posted. I've had this in the VIP Section for the LONGEST time. :l
So, if i change weapon files now..
I wont get error?
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
So, if i change weapon files now..
I wont get error?
That would be nice
Don't be dumb.
Thanks for the information
PL0xxx

I no dis powgram
Just use it, if you're getting errors. :@
wat is it? can some1 tell me
i need hack of chapter 2
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us