We only need NoSpread hack!!!

PollWe need No Spread hack?????????
272 votes
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
We only need NoSpread hack!!!
Ok we have chams, wallhack, fullbright,crosshair,no fog...

Thanks to Cannadian assasin, and now we only need NoSpread hack to Kick Noobs ass in the game.

So if enyone have only no spread hack,post here and share with us.
yea i want no-spread to
wait i thought zacs no recoil hack isnt patched yet... so i take it it is? er well whats the difference between no recoil and no spread?
No sure if its no spread or not.
i use the no recoil hack, posted several times already. I also edit the player.txt in profiles for headbob = 0, weapon sway = 0, autocenter = 1
not technically no spread. But i seem to get a lot more multi,ultra kills with this setup. the no recoil hack does slow the fire rate which sucks but p90 and military shotty work well with this setup. hope this help. there are tuts already for all steps included. Also thanks to Canadian assassin for releasing the chams and such. good job.

changing the setting on autocenter gives the no spread effect although it isnt as good as the hacks we are used to.
i want nospread and Virtual JUMP !!! and that's all i want!
I dont like Zak's no recoil, just slow my gun bullets. And there is a loot diferent between NoRecoil and No spread.

*NoSpread - your Crosshair is allwais small (no spreading when you jump or run), and bullets go in that spot only- like i have sniper on every gun.I love this hack.
And i am so sad couse its pached (Team speak)
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
I dont like Zak's no recoil, just slow my gun bullets. And there is a loot diferent between NoRecoil and No spread.

*NoSpread - your Crosshair is allwais small (no spreading when you jump or run), and bullets go in that spot only- like i have sniper on every gun.I love this hack.
And i am so sad couse its pached (Team speak)
yeah! fucking patches ! i hate NEXON
I heard like loot of programers or hack-makers here on this forum,
I respect them all, and can someone of them just make this hack and we all gonna be happy.
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
I heard like loot of programers or hack-makers here on this forum,
I respect them all, and can someone of them just make this hack and we all gonna be happy.
absolutly right!
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
I heard like loot of programers or hack-makers here on this forum,
I respect them all, and can someone of them just make this hack and we all gonna be happy.
yeah lol Your Dammn Right

~Vuurwerkswa
You think that everybody rude and mean. You wrong. Just most of them.
No man , i just say that we need only NoSpread hack ,and why none can't make.
I am not a hacker or programer, i am painter.
Its harder than you think. Just wait for Dave.
I know its hard, but they made lots of other hacks , just wonna turn attention to this hack.

I dont wonna insults none.
yes we need no spread
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?