We only need NoSpread hack!!!

PollWe need No Spread hack?????????
272 votes
Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by kallebou View Post
and antikik
no...
Quote Originally Posted by lala01 View Post
no...
Yes Noob
no spread and name tags would make me happy
Quote Originally Posted by akila111 View Post
no spread and name tags would make me happy
Yes only 3 hacks like i say, and i will be happy.

*Chams
*NoSpread
*NoRecoil

I dont like big hacks, no point from them. (i talk in my name-don't flame me)

*And Antikick will be great (Noobs kick us for fun or with no reason -even when i play legit i get kicket)
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
Yes only 3 hacks like i say, and i will be happy.

*And Antikick will be great (Noobs kick us for fun or with no reason -even when i play legit i get kicket)
I like to kick people for fun
Quote Originally Posted by lala01 View Post
I like to kick people for fun
I hope everyone will kick you for fun Noob
Quote Originally Posted by lala01 View Post
I like to kick people for fun
I like to ban people for fun
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
I like to ban people for fun
Go, Sjla.
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
Go, Sjla.
It would be better if i dont
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
It would be better if i dont
mabey instead of spamming the shit out of this thread you could close it?
ok share
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
Ok we have chams, wallhack, fullbright,crosshair,no fog...

Thanks to Cannadian assasin, and now we only need NoSpread hack to Kick Noobs ass in the game.

So if enyone have only no spread hack,post here and share with us.
share the hacks dude you got the charms send them
Quote Originally Posted by akila111 View Post
share the hacks dude you got the charms send them
Look at the date of my post. They are patched (2 patches after that)
you people have no life, in the time you people was argueing about which hacks u need you could have learn 2 hack
Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?